1. The representatives, Dan Mc Govern and John Faust, who both live on Moonraker, were appointed by Bov. Bobby Jindal to the new levee board: St. Tammany Levee Drainage and Conservation District. This is the first step to protect our neighborhood.
2. We are looking for some help from an attorney who lives on Moonraker. We need a letter that addresses the Parish about the bridge.
3. Do you like to play cards? It has been suggested that our neighbors hold bunko or card socials or other types of games.
If interested call 985-646-0690.
4. Moonraker is putting together its own garden club. If interested, call 646-0690.
5. The planning of the welcome garden is in its infant stages. If you have ideas or want to participate, call 646-0690.
6. MICOI is looking for 100% participation from its residents. Please get on board. Membership that allows voting privileges costs $20.00, what we pay for hamburgers.
7. Check on our elderly neighbors.
8. Check out the neighborhood for unsafe situations or things that need to be addressed. Report these situations.
9. MICOI needs your input to make our neighborhood better for everyone. Only we can make Moonraker our little piece of paradise.
10. MICOI is looking for residents who would make good officers. PLEASE PARTICIPATE.
11. If you have an idea for a fundraiser, let us know.
12. If you havenít given your e-mail address to MICOI, please do so. An e-mail database is being compiled for Moonraker residents to get news of what is taking place and to cut down on paper, which is expensive. Our e-mail address is
13. MICOI NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. PLEASE VOLUNTEER IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.
* Here are some of the pictures of the bridge coming into Moonraker. This is one item on our list of things that need to be fixed or improved.
* There is an urgent need for volunteers to assist or aid with the Moonraker bridge problems, especially an attorney.